Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

No I don't wish people were injured, my point is that I don't agree with it and I only hope that if anyone is killed like people are due to abuse than I think that it would be poetic justice that those who advocate legalisng it should be the ones who suffer.

You are a bloody lunatic.

You've twice suggested that you hope people are killed, why did you say that if you don't actually mean it?

It makes you look like a thoroughly unpleasant and hateful man.

No I didn't I said I hope that if anyone is killed it should be those close to peole who advocated a change in the law to teach them a lesson and not people who get on with there lives and live without having to rely on mind altering substances.

You obviously want to put risk on me and my famil;y as well as your own.:suspect:

As another poster has already said it's illegal to fly or drive whilst intoxicated.

Are you claiming that there would me masses of drivers who've never smoked dope before careering around or that airline pilots would suddenly decide to risk thousands of lives and their jobs by getting muntered in the cockpit?

It doesn't make any sense.

I've no axe to grind either way with this but would it make the roads safer to have another group of "intoxicated" people driving on them?

I hope that if the law is eased it is your friends and family and not mine on a plane that crashes due to the pilot being high (well he would be in both senses for a while).

I just hope that if it is legaslised that it's some of your family and friends along with others like you and not mine who gets killed when someones who is on this mind altering drug gets behind the wheel of a car and causes an accident.

I said ''You've twice suggested that you hope people are killed'' and you replied -

No I didn't I said I hope that if anyone is killed it should be those close to peole who advocated a change in the law to teach them a lesson and not people who get on with there lives and live without having to rely on mind altering substances.

You obviously want to put risk on me and my famil;y as well as your own.:suspect:

You're a liar - and it's quite plain for all to see.

Yes everyone, I was with some of them last night.

Although I must confess I did have two pints of Lager Shandy spread over 3 hours before driving home.

Two pints of lager at 3.5% would put you at, or over the limit (depending upon your body size/metabolism etc). So, did you run over and kill anyone on your way home?

jb

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?

I hope that if the law is eased it is your friends and family and not mine on a plane that crashes due to the pilot being high (well he would be in both senses for a while).

You're just pretending to be an idiot right?

Nobody is suggesting that it should be legal to operate machinery or fly a plane whilst using cannabis. Except maybe you.

People can use alcohol responsibly, most do, why don't you think they can be trusted to do the same with cannabis?

I've no axe to grind either way with this but would it make the roads safer to have another group of "intoxicated" people driving on them?

Your argument is invalid in that weed is already available, and thus it isn't a new problem. Legalising weed won't make any difference to whoever is driving under the influence of it.

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?.

I'm confused with your contributions as well. I don't think anyone is suggesting that cannabis should be used if taking part in any of the activities you mention.

I reckon this is a prime example of a poster, which happens a lot, taking the opposite view to others because they have disagreed on other topics. I reckon you're just being contrary.

I'd give it up, you're on a looser with these arguments....:D

Archived