Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

Another reason to stop wasting tax payers money on a non-crime and generate some revenue from it.

Non crime?

What about the crimes so that idiots without a real life can get off their heads.

How many car stereos are stolen by the little sods to buy weed?

I keep being told it doesn't happen but I know a lot of people who are short of a car stereo who would argue with you.

Moving on - If a light drug is legalised, why not the next one up the tree and so on?

You, apart from those with a genuine medical need, have to be a bit weak in the head to want to bother with drugs.

Keep it illegal and hand down harsh punishments including losing their house.

Allowing grow your own cannabis should not be banned, the reason the cannabis plants Stink!

However the odour can be captured but I doubt if any home-grower would invest the

necessary funds to modify their loft spaces, garages, garden sheds or other areas

they use to cultivate the product. What they will do is trot out the same lame excusses

of why they have the plants and why they don't harm anyone else.

So on that basis growing any plant with a strong smell should be illegal :loopy:

Non crime?

What about the crimes so that idiots without a real life can get off their heads.

Well duh.

If they could grow it themselves then the problem would be solved wouldn't it... Way to think things through.

I keep being told it doesn't happen but I know a lot of people who are short of a car stereo who would argue with you.

Moving on - If a light drug is legalised, why not the next one up the tree and so on?

Yeah, at some point it might even stop being hypocritical that nicotine is legal.

You, apart from those with a genuine medical need, have to be a bit weak in the head to want to bother with drugs.

Says the straight edge guy.

To continue the 'war on drugs' which has been consistently lost, at great cost, for the past 5 decades.

having seen the problems which cannabis addiction causes then all the more reason to prosecute those growing it to the full extent of the law and if you want the cheaper option then some sound rope and a nearby streetlamp would be more than sufficient.

What problems are caused by cannabis addiction?

Non crime?

That would be the crime of theft. Nowt unique to cannabis users.

Yes why not legalise them all and control them rather than currently letting uncertified dealers sell it to anyone. Surely if it's legal you can make sure sale is limited to those who are old enough.

People bother with drugs for various reasons, it's part of the human condition.

as a nice person i seem lately to have to buy my drugs of kids on the streets ,thanks ,thanks again for making me do this . to go to a shop would be easyer but saddly holland is a bit to far for a smoke .i have gone to work every day of my life and smoking weed at the end of a long day ,helps it helps alot .i bet the qc drives to work how much damage dose that do hey >? and eats red meat which is also bad . so two fingers up to u miss QC .your flighting a lossing battle love but your haed i guess is that far up your ass you would never see the realy world we live in .i love weed i love all plants and so should you miss QC .i would rcomend garden world if your new at it .

as a nice person i seem lately to have to buy my drugs of kids on the streets ,thanks ,thanks again for making me do this . to go to a shop would be easyer but saddly holland is a bit to far for a smoke .i have gone to work every day of my life and smoking weed at the end of a long day ,helps it helps alot .i bet the qc drives to work how much damage dose that do hey >? and eats red meat which is also bad . so two fingers up to u miss QC .your flighting a lossing battle love but your haed i guess is that far up your ass you would never see the realy world we live in .i love weed i love all plants and so should you miss QC .i would rcomend garden world if your new at it .

Unfortunately on here fella, you deserve to be shot twice.

Not by me of course, I'm a liberal free thinking, weed smoking type. I deserve death too.

Edited: I'm also atheist.

I've never heard of anyone dieing of a cannabis overdose. I've never heard of a bunch of binging weed smokers rioting up town on a Saturday night. I've never heard of an old lady being mugged by a cannabis crazed youth. I've never seen anyone begging uptown so they can buy some weed.

See alcohol.

In my opinion all drugs should be legalised. If anyone is addicted to heroin they should get it on the NHS and their habit controled.

Weed is a wonder herb, not a harmful drug...

Archived