Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

See my reply to Chris..

I genuinely don't believe there'd be an increase in the number of users, no.

Evidence from countries who have changed the law (Spain for example) suggests the numbers would go down.

I think it's in the Netherlands where the laws are more liberal that the average age of users has gone up (ie less kids using) and number of users overall has gone down.

Of course it is, as people have already explained to you several times.

That's why people use it.

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?

So at what stage when someone driving a crane on a building site dumps a load of bricks etc on workers below is it discoverd that someone is high as you advocate on cannabis?

I genuinely don't believe there'd be an increase in the number of users, no.

Evidence from countries who have changed the law (Spain for example) suggests the numbers would go down.

Wow now you're saying that all the previous illegal users were registered before the law change.:loopy:

Are you on something?

I think anyone who wants to try it now doesn't have to look too hard to find it, and a shop with a licence is more likely to have standards to whom they are selling than a drug dealer. There isn't one argument for keeping the trade in the hands of criminal gangs. It's madness.

So now you want every corner shop selling cannabis, let's hope the surgeon high on cannabis is operating on you and not me.

Esacpe from driving properly, working with dangerous machinery, driving a car properly, flying a passenger plane properly looking after a baby/child etc etc etc?

So at what stage when someone driving a crane on a building site dumps a load of bricks etc on workers below is it discoverd that someone is high as you advocate on cannabis?

You're not rational here at all and are no longer following any sensible line of discussion, so I'll try one more time and then find something more interesting to do.

All of the activities you mention are already unwise or illegal things to do whilst stoned, yes?

What do you think would change if cannabis was legal and it was still unwise or illegal to fly aircraft, drive cars etc whilst stoned?

Are you claiming that people would suddenly decide to start taking cannabis and being reckless as to what they did while stoned - is that the point you're (incredibly ineptly) trying to make?

Wow now you're saying that all the previous illegal users were registered before the law change.:loopy:

Are you on something?

So now you want every corner shop selling cannabis, let's hope the surgeon high on cannabis is operating on you and not me.

This is getting ridiculous. Stop it now Bassman.

Are you on something?

No I wasn't saying that at all. I genuinely think there's something wrong with you - you've twice wished people dead, including myself and those I love and you don't seem able to follow any reasoned line of thinking.

Archived