Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

How about young lads selling their arses to get cash for drugs?

Then they have a serious problem with drug addiction and need help. You're arguing to the extremes here, because not all drug users are thieves and rent boys. It's only a proportion, and that proportion is related to class (or wealth), education and the the types of drugs that people are addicted to. To argue "all drugs are bad because rent boys exist" is silly.

Ok, that's a step up from a bit of weed but the principle holds true.

Can you explain this principle to me?

Are you brain dead for a living or is it just a hobby?

I wish you could engage in a grown up debate without resorting to abuse all the time.:D

Cannabis is a wonder herb. You may not agree with this but if adults want to smoke / eat it, its up to them, it harms nobody. If people were allowed to grow it then this would take out of the drug dealers who seem to worry you so much..

Its not about being a "cretin" or "wanting to escape from real life" or "not being able to live in the real world" Its about doing something that gives human beings pleasure. After all that's why we have sex. Do you think people who have sex are also cretins who can't cope with the real world...:hihi:

The "It helps me relax" brigade are exactly the same as alcoholics who won't admit they have a problem.

I only just noticed this. You've attributed all drug use as 'a denial of addiction', if I may paraphrase. Your reasoning is getting odder by the minute.

Do you truly believe that all drug users are addicts?

The "It helps me relax" brigade are exactly the same as alcoholics who won't admit they have a problem.

Some would suggest they're ill but I just put it down to them being pathetic morons.

Far be it from me to correct your ranting, but the people saying "it helps me relax" are probably casual users just like most people who have a drink are casual drinkers.

Do you know what percentage of people are addicted to alcohol, and do you have any idea about how addictive cannabis is? I know the answer is no, but I'd like to see you say that.

I only just noticed this. You've attributed all drug use as 'a denial of addiction', if I may paraphrase. Your reasoning is getting odder by the minute.

Do you truly believe that all drug users are addicts?

I didn't say they were addicts - You made that up.

I said they have a problem in that they require chemical assistance to get through the day.

I, and most people, do not so I suggest they are weak minded idiots with a problem they can't even admit to themselves.

By "paraphrase", you mean "make something up" so you may not.

I didn't say they were addicts - You made that up.

I said they have a problem in that they require chemical assistance to get through the day.

I, and most people, do not so I suggest they are weak minded idiots with a problem they can't even admit to themselves.

By "paraphrase", you mean "make something up" so you may not.

You said they NEED drugs, that means they are addicts by definition.

You also compared them to Alcoholics, who are ADDICTED to alcohol.

I wish you could engage in a grown up debate without resorting to abuse all the time.:D

Its not about being a "cretin" or "wanting to escape from real life" or "not being able to live in the real world" Its about doing something that gives human beings pleasure. After all that's why we have sex. Do you think people who have sex are also cretins who can't cope with the real world...:hihi:

It's quite hard to have a "grown up" debate with such stupid people.

Sex is just for fun? Get a brain that works properly pal.

Who's the one making things up here? He said "PLEASURE" not "FUN".

Why do you have to keep insulting people also?

For pleasure was what Frank said, I think you'll find.

Given that most sex isn't aimed towards procreation, if it's not about pleasure what is it about?

Archived