Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

You said they NEED drugs, that means they are addicts by definition.

You also compared them to Alcoholics, who are ADDICTED to alcohol.

I compared daft drug users to alcoholics in that they both dislike admitting they have a problem.

Perhaps you'd be as well replacing your brain with one from a chicken in an attempt to improve your ability to read and understand a post.

I compared daft drug users to alcoholics in that they both dislike admitting they have a problem.

Why not compare like for like? Compare drug addicts to alcoholics, and sensible drinkers to sensible smokers.

Secondly, cannabis isn't chemically addictive. Any problems that come with it are from habitual use, like being addicted to sex or gambling.

Who's the one making things up here? He said "PLEASURE" not "FUN".

Why do you have to keep insulting people also?

So sex is just for pleasure. How does the change of word make the post any less stupid?

I have yet to insult anyone with a brain capable of anything greater than lower brain functions.

I understand brain death may be considered to have taken place even when some lower brain functions are still in operation. I wasn't aware typing posts on forums was included in the list of lower brain functions but it seems it may be.

Why not compare like for like? Compare drug addicts to alcoholics, and sensible drinkers to sensible smokers.

Secondly, cannabis isn't chemically addictive. Any problems that come with it are from habitual use, like being addicted to sex or gambling.

Masturbation may be a better analogy when considering weed smokers. :)

Perhaps you'd be as well replacing your brain with one from a chicken in an attempt to improve your ability to read and understand a post.

..and what "problem" would that be?

(why do you keep insulting everyone?)

..and what "problem" would that be?

You got the problem in one.

You either don't realize needing chemical to live through a day is daft or you simply don't want to admit you have a problem.

How do you think most people manage or do you think the vast majority of us are supermen for not needing mind altering drugs to live?

I do have problems with the term "Mind altering" considering I don't think weed smokers have a mind in the first place.

You either don't realize needing chemical to live through a day is daft or you simply don't want to admit you have a problem.

A false dichotomy. If one isn't an addict then they neither need drugs nor have a problem with drugs. Your premise is built on labelling everyone as a drug addict, which is wrong.

Archived