Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

You got the problem in one.

You either don't realize needing chemical to live through a day is daft or you simply don't want to admit you have a problem.

How do you think most people manage or do you think the vast majority of us are supermen for not needing mind altering drugs to live?

I do have problems with the term "Mind altering" considering I don't think weed smokers have a mind in the first place.

What you are describing here is an addict.

So, getting back to this.....

I didn't say they were addicts - You made that up.

I said they have a problem in that they require chemical assistance to get through the day.

I, and most people, do not so I suggest they are weak minded idiots with a problem they can't even admit to themselves.

By "paraphrase", you mean "make something up" so you may not.

You WERE talking about addicts then?

I didn't say they were addicts - You made that up.

You implied as much by suggesting the people NEED a substance to get through the day.

I said they have a problem in that they require chemical assistance to get through the day.

That would be an addict then, so it would seem that you did say they were addicts.

I, and most people, do not so I suggest they are weak minded idiots with a problem they can't even admit to themselves.

Most people like a drink at some point, every now and again, so your statement doesn't hold up to scrutiny (unless every drinker must also be an alcoholic by definition).

So sex is just for pleasure. How does the change of word make the post any less stupid?

I have yet to insult anyone with a brain capable of anything greater than lower brain functions.

You've insulted everyone who doesn't agree with you. Much as you'd probably like to believe that not agreeing with you makes someone stupid, it's not the case, far from it in fact.

I don't know why this thread is even carrying on, you're not interested in debate and probably aren't understanding most of the posts that are made. Your only intent here is to keep ranting and insulting people who are trying to have a sensible discussion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chem1st

It literally makes you feel good. It get's the dopamine going in your brain.

After a hard day it helps you unwind, you can sit down, roll a fat one and chill out.

It makes things funny. When your stoned, you finds many more things funny and funnier. It get's you thinking too. Some of the world's greatest thinkers have developed theories whilst under the influence.

It can depend upon what flavour/type you smoke, as to how you react.

Hash being a more mellow high, and something I personally prefer.

Oh yeah its great for that too :D

And driving onto pavements and crashing your car in the process.

And driving onto pavements and crashing your car in the process.

How many dope smokers do that, compared to, say, drinkers?

So two wrongs make a right:loopy:

And you're happy to put yet another danger on the road,:loopy:

No. I asked you about the relative numbers of two different categories of drug taking drivers.

Can you answer my question?

How many dope smokers do that, compared to, say, drinkers?
Does it matter? you're very warped if you think just because more drunks crash their cars than dopey dope users dopey dope users should be legaly allowed ont the road creating yet more danger, wow what logic (or lack of it):loopy:

Does it matter? you're very warped if you think just because more drunks crash their cars than dopey dope users dopey dope users should be legaly allowed ont the road creating yet more danger, wow what logic (or lack of it):loopy:

You are inventing stuff now. I've simply asked you to compare the number of doped up drivers with the number of drunk ones.

Don't be shy now. Have a guess at the relative proportions.

Archived