Why not allow people to grow their own cannabis for a small fee?

That most accurate of sources "the family member"

Maybe you should ask them why over the past 18 months the Crown Court has been deluged with cannabis production cases which had been sent by "the magistrates" as a committal for sentence - i.e the powers of sentence they have was insufficient.

You could always sit in the courts for a day and test the accuracy of the information too. But not in the dock !

The courts locally have been swamped with such cases with several each day.

Seeking advice on a public forum on such areas is not ideal but posting misleading and frankly inaccurate information does not help anyone at all.

You still have not looked at the guidelines nor the case I quoted - which dealt with appeals from Sheffield and was decided a few weeks ago.

If the weed is ever legalized it should only be allowed (in limited quantity) to those who are gainfully employed.

Lazy work shy sods living on public welfare should not be allowed to possess it in any quantity.

To qualify for daily allowance proof of current employment to be provided in documentary form at time of picking up said weed.

:hihi:

Unfortunately on here fella, you deserve to be shot twice.

Not by me of course, I'm a liberal free thinking, weed smoking type. I deserve death too.

Edited: I'm also atheist.

My bold = Then you deserve to be stoned to death.

Archived