Keeping up with the Jones's makes you sad!

My ex was terrible, if someone had something, he had to get one too, especially in competition with his brother. His house had to look better than anyone elses, even though it was full of cheap stuff, and stuff on credit, and others actually looked better and a bit more 'classy'. If he could upgrade, for example, his phone before his brother did his, his brother wouldn't hear the end of it... until he got a better one a few weeks later, and my ex would soon sell his 'amazing new one' and buy what his brother had :hihi:

Ambition, drive and determination hopefully brings real success. Not borrowed success. Real success brings real options and once you've got all the materialistic crap out of your system, you are then in a position to help others far more than someone with nothing or very little can ever do.

i agree with what you say, gona have to read a few more pages then get back to you:hihi:

Archived