What time would your window cleaner turn up to clean windows?

Ours comes at 7 too, mainly I think, because our flats overhang a pavement and it's not as busy just then.....The bedroom is actually at the other side but......wouldn't matter if it wasn't. I do still have the curtains closed at that time.

Hi

Ours comes once a week, days vary. He collects the money later in the evening if we are not up. He does several others houses on our road. Does the front only and back in we are in/up. He normally arrives around 6-30 - 8-00 in the summer and 9-00 to 10 in the winter. He was telling me of the sights he sees and a few ladies that actually are undressed and don't care he is there and couple of homes where that regularly happens. He says he is concentrating on the job and does botr even usally notice things in the home.

We pay him a 5 quid inc tip.

Hi

Ours comes once a week, days vary. He collects the money later in the evening if we are not up. He does several others houses on our road. Does the front only and back in we are in/up. He normally arrives around 6-30 - 8-00 in the summer and 9-00 to 10 in the winter. He was telling me of the sights he sees and a few ladies that actually are undressed and don't care he is there and couple of homes where that regularly happens. He says he is concentrating on the job and does botr even usally notice things in the home.

We pay him a 5 quid inc tip.

Really ................................... :suspect:;)

Archived