Its About Time People Stopped Blocking Disabled Parking!!

I recently read that two bays at a shop front were changed from disabled to electric vehicles and the reason given was access to power points and observation of this new system for safety reasons. The store had 30 disabled bays but there was uproar by the blue badge brigade. The complainers may have never been lucky enough to bag the two door places in their past visits and had gladly used the other 30 disabled bays but now the only two that they want is the electric bays....and they stated that they would just use them anyway.....so is the kettle calling the pan?

nah! I park across three of them sideways at the door of my local Tescos at 3 o'clock in the morning when the place is almost empty, no ones ever complained about it. Guess theres a time and a place to abuse them? no harm done at that time in the morning

a women in her people carrier parked next to me in a disabled bay the other day, i had gotten my daughter out and had her over my sholder, she barged into us in her dash to the shop. i made a point of asking my daughter if i had put her disabled badge on the dash and the woman turned round to tell me her son was late for a party before running with him to the shop, well now thats ok love, you go on and take the last disabled space, we wouldnt want you to take an extra minute parking properly for you to go and buy sweets

i always carry a baby booster chair around with me so i can park in mothers and toddlers spaces:hihi:

You seem to be proud of your pathetic little ploy, well if you need to carry a baby booster around with you to enable you to feel superior then your are very very sad person. :shakes:

Nobody should block a disabled parking bay which is needed by a genuine disabled person. Here we have the problem. A lot of people with badges are not disabled. I'm not claiming you aren't but some aren't.

I know people who have badges but aren't really disabled. Its all part of the plan to get a publicly funded mobility car. Genuine disabled people suffer because of the people who are on a scam...

Archived