Have the riots made people more racist?

Then explain why. What makes Black youth more inclined than White youth?.

Rap music?:roll:

Post 119, why go over the same ground again?

Look at any area that's defined as crime ridden and you find consistency not in skin colour but the socio economics of that area including a breakdown in the application of law. Russia has a very low percentage of Blacks, yet gang and violent culture is massively on the increase and outstripping that of the drug cartels in South america.
Funnily enough, a love of gang and drug culture can indeed tend to lead to a breakdown in the application of the law.

Rather than just asking me questions again and again, how about you put forward your view on why young blacks are so keen on committing drug, gang and gun crime?

Post 119, why go over the same ground again?

Funnily enough, a love of gang and drug culture can indeed tend to lead to a breakdown in the application of the law.

Rather than just asking me questions again and again, how about you put forward your view on why young blacks are so keen on committing drug, gang and gun crime?

:huh: The same reason any other culture are committed to crime. If it's disproportional I can only assume it's because of the disproportional outlook and attitude society takes, then whine when the **** hits the fan. throwing money at a problem doesn't necessarily solve a problem so that's out unless you know what you're throwing it at.

IMO equality is the issue. Blacks are low on the pecking order and always will be. Unless equality becomes real..and I do mean in real terms, not some mamby pamby wishy washy rhetoric. Some idiots may argue that if they want equality then you shouldn't act like a "Black". Equality isn't earned..it's a right of passage...theoretically that is.

As for why? Unless you interview every Black kid as to his or her reasons that will never be answered. I do know that gang, guns and crime are not defined by "Black" though.

:huh: The same reason any other culture are committed to crime. If it's disproportional I can only assume it's because of the disproportional outlook and attitude society takes, then whine when the **** hits the fan. .
It isn't 'society' that commits the disproportionately high levels of crime.

Trying to blame some people's criminality on others' outlook just won't wash.

I didn't blame criminality on others.

Sigh..ok, anything to offer?

Sorry, rap music won't cut as it's a result not a cause of the problem.

It seems that English is a second language to some on here regarding the dissproprtianate amount of crime carried by members of the none white community.

Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites.When was the last time that the Sheffield Star showed murders by none blacks 3 days running?

Could it be that the Sheffield Star is racist and not reporting about white murderers?

Or is it confirming about the dissproportianate amount of these capital crimes by none whites?

I didn't blame criminality on others.

Sigh..ok, anything to offer?

Sorry, rap music won't cut as it's a result not a cause of the problem.

But you don't seem to understand or you're ignoring the meaning of the ammount of dissproportianate crime carried out by none white ethnic minorities.

:huh: The same reason any other culture are committed to crime. If it's disproportional I can only assume it's because of the disproportional outlook and attitude society takes, then whine when the **** hits the fan. throwing money at a problem doesn't necessarily solve a problem so that's out unless you know what you're throwing it at.

IMO equality is the issue. Blacks are low on the pecking order and always will be. Unless equality becomes real..and I do mean in real terms, not some mamby pamby wishy washy rhetoric. Some idiots may argue that if they want equality then you shouldn't act like a "Black". Equality isn't earned..it's a right of passage...theoretically that is.

As for why? Unless you interview every Black kid as to his or her reasons that will never be answered. I do know that gang, guns and crime are not defined by "Black" though.

Wishy washy excuses but always evading the fact that a dissproportianate of crime is carried out by the none white community.

None so blind as those who don't want to see

It seems that English is a second language to some on here regarding the dissproprtianate amount of crime carried by members of the none white community.

Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites.When was the last time that the Sheffield Star showed murders by none blacks 3 days running?

Could it be that the Sheffield Star is racist and not reporting about white murderers?

Or is it confirming about the dissproportianate amount of these capital crimes by none whites?

I missed that...did Sheffield have three murders over three days?

I missed that...did Sheffield have three murders over three days?
Is English your second language? you seem to be having difficulty taking plain English in.

Which part of this don't you understand or do you choose not to understand as you have done with just about every other post.

Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites.

Is English your second language? you seem to be having difficulty taking plain English in.

Which part of this don't you understand or do you choose not to understand as you have done with just about every other post.

The post of yours that he's responding to does read as though you're saying that Sheffield had three murders over three days.

Archived