Have the riots made people more racist?

But you don't seem to understand or you're ignoring the meaning of the ammount of dissproportianate crime carried out by none white ethnic minorities.

Liar. I've never ignored or denied the disproportionate numbers, I have questioned them and the why's.

I'll ask you again....why do you think those numbers are disproportional? Don't go off on one of your tangents...be as honest as the only honest post you've ever entered here which previously had nothing to do with the thread and I'll be happy.

Is English your second language? you seem to be having difficulty taking plain English in.

Which part of this don't you understand or do you choose not to understand as you have done with just about every other post.

Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites.

No. My difficulty is reading your very poor English...unless of course there were 3 killings.

One could almost call you a racist for inciting hate through disinformation.

The post of yours that he's responding to does read as though you're saying that Sheffield had three murders over three days?
Did it say 3 murders over 3 days?

It said:- Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites. Which is perfectly correct.

the trouble witrh many members on this forum is that they misquote/misconstrue other members post followed by numptys reading the misquoting/misconstruing and not the actual post.

Liar. I've never ignored or denied the disproportionate numbers, I have questioned them and the why's.

I'll ask you again....why do you think those numbers are disproportional? Don't go off on one of your tangents...be as honest as the only honest post you've ever entered here which previously had nothing to do with the thread and I'll be happy.

If you don't know what the context of the dissproprtianate amount of crime commited by none whites means (especialy in the recent riots) then there is no point in trying to explain to you.

You're obviously in in a hole but won't stop digging.

It said:- Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites. Which is perfectly correct.

the trouble witrh many members on this forum is that they misquote/misconstrue other members post followed by numptys reading the misquoting/misconstruing and not the actual post.

In your head it's correct..thank God it's not in everyone else's. Shudder to think otherwise.

The spooky thing is you're not even aware.

The insuslts and bickering can stop now.If you cannot provide supporting evidence then i suggest that you don't post claims that you cannot substantiate. If this degenerates further then suspensions will follow.

It said nothing of the sort, unless you're implying you're an "it"

Just to correct you and to show how racists use disinformation as a hate tool..here we go Einstein..

The Star reported a murder (singular) on its pages over a 3 day period.

Can you also link to the article where the star used the term "killings by none whites".

Archived