Have the riots made people more racist?

It's your evidence...link the killings please for all to view.
Front pages of the Star 31st October 'Deeq Ali' a Somali arguing with another Somali who then shot him according to an eye witness (Sorry I don't know his shoe size.)

1st November front page of the Star reported the 'Deeq Ali' cousin was killed a few months earlier following clashes with Bengali youths.

2nd November front reported Rekawt Salih was locked up formurder after stabbing a mother and daughter over 100 times

How many proportianate amount of murders by whites were there on the front pages of the Star last week?

Front pages of the Star 31st October 'Deeq Ali' a Somali arguing with another Somali who then shot him according to an eye witness (Sorry I don't know his shoe size.)

1st November front page of the Star reported the 'Deeq Ali' cousin was killed a few months earlier following clashes with Bengali youths.

2nd November front reported Rekawt Salih was locked up formurder after stabbing a mother and daughter over 100 times

How many proportianate amount of murders by whites were there on the front pages of the Star last week?

How is all this relevant anyway?

Unless you believe that blacks are inherently more likely to be killers than whites it's a story about murder and not about 'black' murder.

It said nothing of the sort, unless you're implying you're an "it"

Just to correct you and to show how racists use disinformation as a hate tool..here we go Einstein..

The Star reported a murder (singular) on its pages over a 3 day period.

Can you also link to the article where the star used the term "killings by none whites".

My bold= so now you're reinventing the Engish language the murders of a mother and daughter are according to you classed as a murder.

I said if you'd care to read again Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites. I didn't say when they were killed on that day I said that the star showed them 3 days running.

How is all this relevant anyway?

Unless you believe that blacks are inherently more likely to be killers than whites it's a story about murder and not about 'black' murder.

Rubbish, it is about the dissproportianate amount of crime carried out by none whites in the recent riots and at other times.

My bold= so now you're reinventing the Engish language the murders of a mother and daughter are according to you classed as a murder.

I said if you'd care to read again Only last week in the Sheffield Star On October 31st, November 1st and November 2nd the front pages consisted of killings by none whites. I didn't say when they were killed on that day I said that the star showed them 3 days running.

You're arguing about trivia - to what end? None.

What is your point exactly? Are you saying blacks are inherently more likely to be killers than whites, or was it something else?

You're arguing about trivia - to what end? None.

What is your point exactly? Are you saying blacks are inherently more likely to be killers than whites, or was it something else?

The title of the topic is ' Have the riots made people more racist?'

Other people and myself have pointed out that it is not racist to quite correctly state that which section of society a dissproportianate of the crimes in the recent riots were carried by.

I also posted regarding recent headlines in the Star (3 days running) confirming the dissproportianate amount of major crimes (murder) carried out by none whites in Sheffield.

It's your evidence...link the killings please for all to view.

Published on Wednesday 2 November 2011 11:02

A MAN has been charged with the murder of a Sheffield student gunned down in a city suburb.

Abdi Mohammed Omar, aged 24, of Lopham Street, Burngreave, is due to appear at Sheffield Magistrates’ Court this morning accused of killing 18-year-old Deeq Ali, of Catherine Road, Burngreave.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/man_charged_with_murder_after_sheffield_teen_shot_dead_1_3928653

The title of the topic is ' Have the riots made people more racist?'

Other people and myself have pointed out that it is not racist to quite correctly state that which section of society a dissproportianate of the crimes in the recent riots were carried by.

I also posted regarding recent headlines in the Star (3 days running) confirming the dissproportianate amount of major crimes (murder) carried out by none whites in Sheffield.

Is your position that blacks are more likely to be murderers than whites?

Archived