Toy poodles attacked in wombwell woods.

RIP Max, this is disgusting!

Maybe, if you haven't already, try posting making enquiries in the Pet section... There are a lot of dog owners and walkers on there who may just have seen these people.

Hope you're doing ok x

Thanks, I haven't posted many threads on here, mainly just read them.

The phone has just rang and a policeman is on his way to see me.

Dont apologise mate.

It can get confusing on here at times.

Best of British with finding these irrisponsable dog owners.

The police should really be activly seeking them out. Your dog could sadly be the 1st of many if something isnt done soon.

RIP to the little fella :(

Thank you, I'm going to contact the media tomorrow and try to get these scum bags banned from owning dogs.

I dread to think if any young children had been around at the time.

Yes get it in the chronicle. I had a very lucky escape last year, was walking my 9mth old pup down near Broomhill flash. I'd got her off the lead when i spotted a woman with 2 white Bull Mastiffs. I shouts over to the woman asking if they are ok with dogs. She shouts back that one of them is'nt, the pair of them are now sniffing round me. My pup comes dashing out of some trees to be confronted by the 2 of them. They chased her in and out of the trees while i'm pleading with the woman to get them back. However she managed to swerve the pair of them i'll never know. I ended up running to a bit of a clearing shouted for our Lola and we both legged it. I reported it to police they told me they'd keep an eye out for her, but i've never heard anything.

I go in that wood quite often with my Jack Russell.....i'll ask around if anyone knows who this gang are....somebody will know...it wont change the situation but I am greatful that you told us on here and warned us to be alert for this gang of dog owners. It was a Huskey type dog a few years ago that did the same and got me in the habit of carrying a heafty stick...I think its time to take it again...And yes i will use it if I need to!

The Aldham fairground may be worth watching to see if they have any dogs..Tubys I think

Dear me,people on here will argue about anything!!!this guys dog is dead and idiots are arguing if he should of kicked the other dog or not!!...have some respect!He did what I would imagine most people would do in that situation!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Jay and I hope you find the guys responsible before it attacks another dog.

Archived