Do you leave a review?

do you leave a review  

4 members have voted

1. 1. do you leave a review

• yes I do I thinks its fair tht other potential customers know
    • no I dont I cant see the point
    • occasionally yes dependant on the service I recieved
    • im a moaning old hag so yes I scrutinise everything

So guys girls and everything in between I have a question for you today which is do you normally leave any reviews?

the reason I ask is that normally if I get a good service, or product buy, I dont review it because I think whats the point people will find out its good.

however when I recieve a bad product, or service I am the first to review it and express my dissatisfaction however this does have a follow on effect.

let me explain.....every single company in the world is going to have sum disgruntled customers wether that be, ur local takeaway, or ur local car dealers, now when we dont get a good service we tend to document it when we get a good service we leep quiet.

the result is that customers only get the story from unhappy customers so it can really thwart a companys name because of a few moaning old hags so my purpose of the thread today is to ask all you lovely people if you recieve a positive service please consider documenting that I think it will benefit us all in the long rum

We always read the holiday reviews to get clued up on hotels and the area we are going to and we use reviews when buying more expensive items although I have never left a comment other than on Ebay.

Haven’t review sites been in the news recently because of inaccurate or unjustified comments being maliciously posted, we are going on a cruise soon and some of the comments about the ship are as different as chalk and cheese or black and white.

Archived