Maltby rotherham is it a mixed area

hi i want to move from sheffield to maltby with my children who are mixed race i was jus wondering if the area and schools are mixed to bring my children up in? i dont mind it not all being mixed but i jus wondering if they will be getting bullied or picked on thanks

hi i want to move from sheffield to maltby with my children who are mixed race i was jus wondering if the area and schools are mixed to bring my children up in? i dont mind it not all being mixed but i jus wondering if they will be getting bullied or picked on thanks

So you are wanting to segregate your kiddies to protect them from the horrible white man?

Way to screw them up for life love:roll:

Your kids may or may not get picked on no matter WHERE you send them to school.

If they do get picked on for any reason then deal with it according to the rules of the school you have chosen.

Looking at their bullying policy is a far better way to determain if its any good.

Well better than your racist view on things anyway.

So you are wanting to segregate your kiddies to protect them from the horrible white man?

Way to screw them up for life love:roll:

Your kids may or may not get picked on no matter WHERE you send them to school.

If they do get picked on for any reason then deal with it according to the rules of the school you have chosen.

Looking at their bullying policy is a far better way to determain if its any good.

Well better than your racist view on things anyway.

im not a racist they attend a school now that is not all mixed and they get named called but its ok i get on well with everyone and so do my children my family are white so dont jugde me im half white my self but i know whats its like to be black do you? no so dont judge i asked for your oppinions on the area not me

im not a racist they attend a school now that is not all mixed and they get named called but its ok i get on well with everyone and so do my children my family are white so dont jugde me im half white my self but i know whats its like to be black do you? no so dont judge i asked for your oppinions on the area not me

if you grew up in a school all black and you was the only white person dont try telling me you woulkdnt feel away stoip talking whaT YOU DONT KNOW OR NEVER WILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU **** ME OFF

Your a joker.

No one can say those words and actualy believe it??

I feel for your kids.

Kids will always get bullied. Fact!

My kids have been bullied. My girl because she has long blonde hair. They call her a tart and that upsets her.

My son because he has learning difficulties. The call him an R Tard.

Its sad but it happens. You just have to deal with it when or if it does. Picking a school based purley on skin colour of the pupils is racist, stupid and wrong.

if you grew up in a school all black and you was the only white person dont try telling me you woulkdnt feel away stoip talking whaT YOU DONT KNOW OR NEVER WILL PEOPLE LIKE YOU **** ME OFF

So what colour am i?

Edit.

Infact dont bother answering that last question. Im not sure im up for dealing with someone so angry on a sunday.

I think he's trying to protect them from the sort of mindless moron so common in Maltby.

I've not been there for nearly five years but it was a crap hole full of cretins then and I don't expect it's got any better.

It's not the last place in the world I'd choose to live but it's only just above a Mexican shanty town run by drug gangs.

your a joker.

No one can say those words and actualy believe it??

I feel for your kids.

Kids will always get bullied. Fact!

My kids have been bullied. My girl because she has long blonde hair. They call her a tart and that upsets her.

My son because he has learning difficulties. The call him an r tard.

Its sad but it happens. You just have to deal with it when or if it does. Picking a school based purley on skin colour of the pupils is racist, stupid and wrong.

So what colour am i?

Edit.

Infact dont bother answering that last question. Im not sure im up for dealing with someone so angry on a sunday.

look im not angry i just dont like people personaly attacking me based on what they think they know i was all up for moving im so excited then some one jus said its really rasict up there im all for meeting new people and mingling its just put doubt in me now sorry if i sound angry im jus disapointed i was all up for moving now im doubing it cos of what i been told :(

I think he's trying to protect them from the sort of mindless moron so common in Maltby.

I've not been there for nearly five years but it was a crap hole full of cretins then and I don't expect it's got any better.

It's not the last place in the world I'd choose to live but it's only just above a Mexican shanty town run by drug gangs.

Dont get me wrong, protecting the kids is important.

I just feel the poster is either on the wind up or so ignorant they are racist without even realising it.

Archived