Maltby rotherham is it a mixed area

look im not angry

Then your caps lock must have been stuck.

i just dont like people personaly attacking me based on what they think they know

Im attacking you for what you have posted. Not what i think i know.

i was all up for moving im so excited then some one jus said its really rasict up there im all for meeting new people and mingling its just put doubt in me now sorry if i sound angry im jus disapointed i was all up for moving now im doubing it cos of what i been told :(

Do some research and i dont mean posting on here. Have a drive up there, spend a few hours in the local area. Get a feel for it and then decide.

You cant beat your own experiences when it comes to making important choices.

Good luck.

I agree with MrMoran why not go over there, tomorrow kids will be at school so go have a look what the school is like in the area that you will be moving too, also visit shops and the area around where you will be living and talk to people, you will get a lot better impression on the place.

Then your caps lock must have been stuck.

Im attacking you for what you have posted. Not what i think i know.

Do some research and i dont mean posting on here. Have a drive up there, spend a few hours in the local area. Get a feel for it and then decide.

You cant beat your own experiences when it comes to making important choices.

Good luck.

didnt realise i had it on will do thanks

So you are wanting to segregate your kiddies to protect them from the horrible white man?

Way to screw them up for life love:roll:

Your kids may or may not get picked on no matter WHERE you send them to school.

If they do get picked on for any reason then deal with it according to the rules of the school you have chosen.

Looking at their bullying policy is a far better way to determain if its any good.

Well better than your racist view on things anyway.

He said mixed not segregated and there is a difference.

hi i want to move from sheffield to maltby with my children who are mixed race i was jus wondering if the area and schools are mixed to bring my children up in? i dont mind it not all being mixed but i jus wondering if they will be getting bullied or picked on thanks

Maltby is unfortunate enough to have the only BNP councillor in South Yorkshire, so obviously the locals must be towards the lower end of the evolutionary scale. Below is a link to an interview with said councillor. He is quoted on mixed-race children as saying;

"But if it is “encouraged as it is at present by politicians and the media, then the British genotype will be endangered”. The article also says he's Irish so why he would be worried about the British genotype I don't know.

See http://ugleyvicar.blogspot.com/2008/05/maltby-and-bnp-up-close-and-personal.html

Archived