Uncontrolled re-entry of NASA satellite

If they mentioned how much human excrement has been jettisoned into low-earth orbit in the last fifty years, and how much of it has ended up coating satellites in a thin film, I don't think anyone would dare touch it.

its ok, it will all burn off in re-entry lol

Any outer space fungae or whatever that attached itself to the satellite will be completely destroyed during it's re-netry into the earth's atmosphere.

The only thing I'm worried about is if it will hit old Uncle Zeke's outdoor privy while he's still in there

Salvage rights do not apply; and the USA can have you extradited on a theft charge without even needing to provide any evidence. If you keep a piece of it and NASA know you have it, you're going to go to jail.

Salvage Rights will apply.

That means that the debris remains the property of NASA, that you have to inform them that you have found something and that you want paying a salvage fee before it will be returned.

As far as I'm aware the legal establishment outranks you, and has already said they will not.
I have never given a hoot about the legal establishment or any thing else with the word establishment in it.

Your wasting your time trying to scare people with the boogie man, times are hard and all that...

Archived