Car Park at Castleton

Ahhh!!

Castleton and Car Parks.

Reminds me of the time I put my Car in CP below Peveril Castle

many years ago and then walked up to look at it.Looking over ramparts far below I saw a Traffic Warden putting tickets on the Cars and realised I was going to get one as I had forgotten to get a ticket.So I watched helplessly as I was ticketed.

Happy memories.

Of course you could always park properly in a parking pay and put sufficient money on your parking ticket and avoid all this hassle.

Or is that too much to ask for some people?

As for Castleton car park, I made a mistake entering my reg number. I wrote a note on the ticket and the wardens were absolutely fine with it and got on with the task of ticketing the morons who hadn't parked in bays and blocked people in or made the access roads very difficult to navigate.

Of course you could always park properly in a parking pay and put sufficient money on your parking ticket and avoid all this hassle.

Or is that too much to ask for some people?

As for Castleton car park, I made a mistake entering my reg number. I wrote a note on the ticket and the wardens were absolutely fine with it and got on with the task of ticketing the morons who hadn't parked in bays and blocked people in or made the access roads very difficult to navigate.

I did park properly in a bay, didnt put any money in the machines, because they weren't there!! As I said in the original post - THE MACHINES HAD BEEN STOLEN!!!!!! - how hard is that for you to understand!

I did park properly in a bay, didnt put any money in the machines, because they weren't there!! As I said in the original post - THE MACHINES HAD BEEN STOLEN!!!!!! - how hard is that for you to understand!

What's with the attitude? Anyone with an ounce of sense would have realised that my post didn't refer to anything you'd posted, but the usual whining about traffic wardens.

What's with the attitude? Anyone with an ounce of sense would have realised that my post didn't refer to anything you'd posted, but the usual whining about traffic wardens.

That is a different thread then and not about missing parking ticket machines.

Archived