Hillsborough club fc -C.Back needed

The Manager

alrite pal, r u in div. 2 of imperial?

i manage Rose House (in same league) ive got 5 centre-halves obviously they cnt all play so if they get fed up of being left out i'll recommend you to them, they are all of decent quality tbh, just hard work keeping everyone happy

alrite pal, r u in div. 2 of imperial?

i manage Rose House (in same league) ive got 5 centre-halves obviously they cnt all play so if they get fed up of being left out i'll recommend you to them, they are all of decent quality tbh, just hard work keeping everyone happy

cheers m8 that be great, its a shame in our lge they dont do some sort of loan thing now that be good

• 3 weeks later...
We are a sunday Lge team And need A good solid centerback , that can shout n ball when need , Must be committed and have played sunday lge etc

Let us know if your interested

Im a good player can play any postition I have emailed to your club website as i am looking for a new club. Please let me know if you are interested 07889029710

Archived