Obama in trouble with Jewish lobby

the usual Republican attitude towards the Jewish lobby is best illustrated by James T Baker's remark when an aide questioned an initiative on the basis that it might be offensive to said lobby, and cost votes.

'**** the Jews,' Baker said. 'They don't vote for us anyway.'

Israel was one of the few countries in the world where polls showed, most of the inhabitants wanted McCain to win, not Obama.

all of Murdoch's so called 'all powerful' media empire also backed McCain.

yet somehow, Obama won by a landslide unprecedented for a Democratic candidate in recent history. Really, you'd have to go back to Roosevelt to get a comparable result for a Democrat.

care to explain how, if the Zionist lobby and the Murdoch media empire is so powerful, and that they 'control' political processes, that Obama won the 2008 election by an unprecedented landslide?

Disingenuous as ever callippo, do you deny that The Zionist Lobby sponsors both sides in the US?

On a different note do you believe that assimilation is an existensial threat to European Jewry?

the usual Republican attitude towards the Jewish lobby is best illustrated by James T Baker's remark when an aide questioned an initiative on the basis that it might be offensive to said lobby, and cost votes.

'**** the Jews,' Baker said. 'They don't vote for us anyway.'

Would they be the same Republicans that sacrificed America's sons and 100000+ innocent civillians in a war for and on behalf of Israel?

Would they be the same Republicans that sacrificed America's sons and 100000+ innocent civillians in a war for and on behalf of Israel?

You really hate Jews dont you? None of my business but I'd really like to know where your political ties lie.

Incidentally I'm not Jewish myself although I've known several in my life. As people go they're generally a lot better to live amongst than some of the so called civilized numpties of other groups

You really hate Jews dont you? None of my business but I'd really like to know where your political ties lie.

Incidentally I'm not Jewish myself although I've known several in my life. As people go they're generally a lot better to live amongst than some of the so called civilized numpties of other groups

So are you mitigating your own racism by making an exception for Jews?

So are you mitigating your own racism by making an exception for Jews?

The numpties I'm referring to are white like myself. If you're trying to suggest I'm refering to muslims forget it. I dont know any personally but from what I've seen of them they appear to be pretty decent people by and large but unfortunately having to bear the burden of extremist fanatics and psychopaths who do things to get them a bad name

The numpties I'm referring to are white like myself. If you're trying to suggest I'm refering to muslims forget it. I dont know any personally but from what I've seen of them they appear to be pretty decent people by and large but unfortunately having to bear the burden of extremist fanatics and psychopaths who do things to get them a bad name

The only people I hate are almost exclusively White Male 40+ Upper and Middle Class Traitors.

I don't hate Jews per se, I am not at all keen on Zionist pressure groups that get US and UK to sacrifice their sons for and on behalf of Israel murdering 100000+ innocent civillians into the bargain.

I believe you're spot on. I think in BP we have ourselves a genuine full on irrational Jew hater.

Archived