Obama in trouble with Jewish lobby

oh look, see how Britpat has changed his tagline to push the antisemitic fallacy that the US invasion of Iraq had something to do with Israel, when most of the Israeli high ups were dead against it, because they knew, unlike the clowns in the Bush administration, that it would likely ultimately boost the power and influence of their main adversary in the region, Iran.

oh look, see how Britpat has changed his tagline to push the antisemitic fallacy that the US invasion of Iraq had something to do with Israel, when most of the Israeli high ups were dead against it, because they knew, unlike the clowns in the Bush administration, that it would likely ultimately boost the power and influence of their main adversary in the region, Iran.

The Zionists Perle and Wurmser advocated it.

A Clean Break:

A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

Following is a report prepared by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers, including Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser participated. The report, entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," is the framework for a series of follow-up reports on strategy.

...Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions. Jordan has challenged Syria's regional ambitions recently by suggesting the restoration of the Hashemites in Iraq. This has triggered a Jordanian-Syrian rivalry to which Asad has responded by stepping up efforts to destabilize the Hashemite Kingdom, including using infiltrations. Syria recently signaled that it and Iran might prefer a weak, but barely surviving Saddam, if only to undermine and humiliate Jordan in its efforts to remove Saddam...

What puzzles me is where it came from; no-one is born with an irrational hatred of Jews, so I guess someone taught him...

Only you could sport a tagline bewailing 76 deaths that you believe can be laid at the door of those you oppose politically while endorsing the Pro-Zionist regimes responsible for more than 100000 Civillian deaths, hundreds of deaths of UK forces, 1000s of US forces?

The same Pro-Zionist regimes that set the environment for justly aggrieved muslims to turn to militant radical fundamentalist Islam and the actions against us thereby suffered.

The EDL mob complain not without justification that our guests are blowing us up.

You complain that the EDL are generalising and that they are unreasonable insofar as not all of our guests blow us up.

How the bloody hell does one determine which of our guests is going to blow us up?

You all seem agreed on ignoring the root cause of the catastrophe.

You then claim that I am irrational.

Only you could sport a tagline bewailing 76 deaths that you believe can be laid at the door of those you oppose politically while endorsing the Pro-Zionist regimes responsible for more than 100000 Civillian deaths, hundreds of deaths of UK forces, 1000s of US forces?

Which pro-Zionist regimes do you claim I'm supporting?

The same Pro-Zionist regimes that set the environment for justly aggrieved muslims to turn to militant radical fundamentalist Islam and the actions against us thereby suffered.

That would be which pro-Zionist regimes that I've never said I support exactly?

The EDL mob complain not without justification that our guests are blowing us up.

The EDL are a bunch of tossers.

You complain that the EDL are generalising and that they are unreasonable insofar as not all of our guests blow us up.

Yes.

How the bloody hell does one determine which of our guests is going to blow us up?

Through good intelligence and good work by the police and security services.

Which is what? Jews?

You then claim that I am irrational

You're utterly irrational and quite spectacularly bizarre.

Which pro-Zionist regimes do you claim I'm supporting?

That would be which pro-Zionist regimes that I've never said I support exactly?

The EDL are a bunch of tossers.

Yes.

Through good intelligence and good work by the police and security services.

Which is what? Jews?

You then claim that I am irrational

You're utterly irrational and quite spectacularly bizarre.

NB, also quite unable to answer a straight question without spiralling off into all your conspiracy nonsense.

Archived