Washing your car.

A bit of useless information, my mate has a villa on the Costa Blanca that has a drive that slopes towards the road. I was shocked to find that if he washed a car on the drive and the water ended up on the road, he could be fined.

As for washing cars in the UK, I let the Eastern European guys in Tesco car park do mine while I am in the store.

I have no idea why but it is illegal to wash your car on the street in Spain, so I guess the same applies if you wash the car on your drive and the water ends up on the road. They seem to have lots of daft rules in spain though.

I have no idea why but it is illegal to wash your car on the street in Spain, so I guess the same applies if you wash the car on your drive and the water ends up on the road. They seem to have lots of daft rules in spain though.

Yes, you're supposed to carry your driving license, insurance certificate, receipt for payment of insurance along with your ID card/passport whilst driving in Spain.

With loads of folk wearing only T shirts and shorts, are we supposed to leave these documents in the glove compartment? :huh:

Yes, you're supposed to carry your driving license, insurance certificate, receipt for payment of insurance along with your ID card/passport whilst driving in Spain.

With loads of folk wearing only T shirts and shorts, are we supposed to leave these documents in the glove compartment? :huh:

Also if you wear Glasses, you are supposed to have a spare pair too when driving in Spain.

My next door but one neighbour often washes his car, no problem, but the water has to run past five houses before it reaches the drain in the road. One of the neighbours today has complained to him that his car has to run over the water and could he come and tidy it up. You just cant make this kind of thing up

Priceless. :hihi:

Absolutely......:hihi:

Archived