Piston,rings and crank

Seeing as your offline i would say the first 50 mile is most important keep to low rpm after that keep a steady pace upto 500 miles dont thrash it.Once thats been reached recheck head bolts etc.Now start uping speed slowly once you reached 1000 miles should be running at its best possible performance.But is realy upto you if you go to the 1000 mile.

Seeing as your offline i would say the first 50 mile is most important keep to low rpm after that keep a steady pace upto 500 miles dont thrash it.Once thats been reached recheck head bolts etc.Now start uping speed slowly once you reached 1000 miles should be running at its best possible performance.But is realy upto you if you go to the 1000 mile.

hi no it hasnt got a rev counter is a speedfight 2 100cc. thanks for the info shame i cant judge the revs.

top speed is ? has it a rev counter ? and are they just STD rings fitted dont worry too much about crank as rings are whats going to give performance.

they are STD rings and piston but in the future i will be putting a bigger bore and piston

Archived