Al-Shabab Ramadan radio competition gives Ak-47s to kids

I would say that different country, different rulings, different reasons.

It seems to be a defensive encouragement, but for what.. I wonder what they are fighting for.

Well here's the reason given by the competition hosts:

"Children should use one hand for education and the other for a gun to defend Islam," senior al-Shabab official Mukhtar Robow told the prize-giving ceremony in Elasha, 20km (12 miles) from Mogadishu.

They need lining up against a wall and shooting, being a muslim i feel it is people like this that are making life hard for the majority of non extremist muslims, these people are twisting the religion of Islam to suit their own agenda and plans to control people.

Before anyone says it, muslims don't want to turn Britain Islamic or impose sharia or kill non believers.

Only the extremist nutters do.

Is the truth important to everyone? I try to be fair and balanced myself. The thing is 2 weeks ago i watched a speech by an american diplomat , it seems as though they want to go into Somalia and Yemen . They need public support .

So yes, I'll now behave like a possible fool

The somalis are nasty , pirates and murderers and kidnappers . Nasty islamist extremists .

What if the news is a lie ? Has it ever made mistakes before or told non truths.

I wonder what the worst case scenario is, imagine if that news story was exagerated ? And instead the first prize was the winner and his extended family were provided food etc ?

No need to reply . Just google afp news agency and see how they vouch for their stories . Afp is used by BBC news.

Grenades my toilet , what a joke . Just kill all the Muslims . They are haters . 911 77 , murderers . Al shabab al qaida . Taleban . Ramadhan . Education truth peace verification

Is the truth important to everyone? I try to be fair and balanced myself. The thing is 2 weeks ago i watched a speech by an american diplomat , it seems as though they want to go into Somalia and Yemen . They need public support .

The somalis are nasty , pirates and murderers and kidnappers . Nasty islamist extremists .

What if the news is a lie ? Has it ever made mistakes before or told non truths.

I wonder what the worst case scenario is, imagine if that news story was exagerated ? And instead the first prize was the winner and his extended family were provided food etc ?

No need to reply . Just google afp news agency and see how they vouch for their stories . Afp is used by BBC news.

Grenades my toilet , what a joke . Just kill all the Muslims . They are haters . 911 77 , murderers . Al shabab al qaida . Taleban . Ramadhan . Education truth peace verification

Well, I guess that's ok then. Are you a muslim BTW?

I wonder what the worst case scenario is, imagine if that news story was exagerated ? And instead the first prize was the winner and his extended family were provided food etc ? No need to reply . Just google afp news agency and see how they vouch for their stories . Afp is used by BBC news.

good point outlander but if you

google it you'll find in previous competitions first prize was a suicide vest,2nd a camel and 2 goats,3rd ..a woman:)

Archived