No Deposit Car Insurance, Any Recommendations.

Hello-

Anyone help a friend of mine here. A young girl needs insurance but as you will be aware premiums are through the roof. She's also struggling to raise a deposit.

So she need a no deposit company, if there are any.

We've tried googling but its all confusing and believe it, or not, after going through all the details and then they want a deposit!!

Thanks

How about getting a bank loan or paying on a credit card with a low or 0% apr for 9-12 months? Should work out cheaper than the APR car insurers charge.

How much is the deposit? If she's struggling to pay for that can she really afford to run a car?

Who can afford to run a car these days? but she needs one for school and work and the like...I don't think she's financially sound enough to obtain loans or credit cards..

Hello-

Anyone help a friend of mine here. A young girl needs insurance but as you will be aware premiums are through the roof. She's also struggling to raise a deposit.

So she need a no deposit company, if there are any.

We've tried googling but its all confusing and believe it, or not, after going through all the details and then they want a deposit!!

Thanks

More Than do no deposit insurance, you just set up 1st direct debit payment for in a couple of weeks. Not sure how cheap they are though xx

Archived