Has it become foolish to help out in the local community?

Stop trolling, I do NOT live in a Council House, I rent from South Yorkshire Housing Association.

Ok, housing association. But you have security of tenure. I am not trolling Rich, I'm trying to prove a point by asking a serious question.

What I'm asking is, if you didn't have security of tenure. And had to work 40 hours a week.

Would you be more interested in acquiring stable housing with security of tenure, or helping out in the community?

Ok, housing association. But you have security of tenure. I am not trolling Rich, I'm trying to prove a point by asking a serious question.

What I'm asking is, if you didn't have security of tenure. And had to work 40 hours a week.

Would you be more interested in acquiring stable housing with security of tenure, or helping out in the community?

I do not have security of tenure, it's only a 7 year tenancy, and I've been in just over 5 years to date.

Also, as you well know, I have disabilities, therefore I could not physically work 40 hours, and I have Doctor's certificates to prove this.

Do you see?!

I do not have security of tenure, it's only a 7 year tenancy, and I've been in just over 5 years to date.

Also, as you well know, I have disabilities, therefore I could not physically work 40 hours, and I have Doctor's certificates to prove this.

Do you see?!

Suppose you were not disabled, suppose you had only a 6month tenancy, suppose you worked 40 hours a week and 50% of your £206 weekly income went on rent.

What then?

Do you understand the question?

Do you see?!

How does being autistic stop you working 40 hours?

How does being autistic stop you working 40 hours?

Perhaps you could read up on the subject. It varies from person to person quite radically. Some people with ASD's work very well in many jobs, others find it impossible.

I believe Rich has other difficulties too which have hampered his search for paid work, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for me to talk about them. He can answer you if he wishes to.

Do you see?!

But I bet you spend more than 40 hrs on here?? Why couldn't you do a pc based job?? Data entry etc?

Archived