Should I be jailed for breaking the law?

Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?

• You should be executed!
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 5 years.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 year.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 month.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 week.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 day.
    • No, cannabis should be legal.
    • Don't know.

I don't smoke spliffs- I managed to quit tobacco 10 years ago and refuse to allow it into my body under any circumstances. There's plenty of ways to smoke weed without tobacco :)

Oh dear...you totally missed the smiley didn't you.

There are loads of us on here....and I would imagine one spliff wouldn't go very far...especially if its having to travel all over Sheffield...or in my case to Margate in Kent....I would hazard a guess that it will have gone out by the time it gets to me here.

I haven't smoked a spliff for about......30 years....maybe longer. And I too don't smoke tobacco...so my preferred method was resin on a pin under a glass. But back then it wasn't my preferred drug either...so rarely got a look in.

Now....back to this thread being silly. :hihi:

Going by the poll it's going to be between execution and legalisation. (I voted for the former. :hihi:)

I don't find that funny :|

:hihi:

That's the place. Morocco was the biggest exporter to the UK but the Taliban, killers of British troops, have now taken over as the largest supplier.

That means there is a better than average chance the forum dope (smoker) is assisting in the killing of British troops regardless of how many excuses he makes for his stupidity.

Perhaps halal butt could call a few dead servicemen's families and tell them how relaxed he is.

I wonder who brings the hash from there to here?

I saw a documentary sometime ago about bootleg alcohol in Russia- it contained, I believe, some form of menthol?

Anyway, people who drank it were going blind within days- the dodgy chemical in it directly attacked the optic nerve.

That would be methanol. Strangely enough methanol poisoning can be treated with ethanol, the form of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages.

jb

I imagine those who work with alcoholics share the same sentiments.

They may think that, but then they probably realise (or at least all those who I know who've come into contact with alcoholics, professionally or privately) that many more people enjoy and use alcohol responsibly and don't wreck their own or anyone else's lives.

Similarly, for every dopesmoker that's in a mess I'd wager there are many many more for whom their use of dope enhances, rather than damages their lives.

They may think that, but then they probably realise (or at least all those who I know who've come into contact with alcoholics, professionally or privately) that many more people enjoy and use alcohol responsibly and don't wreck their own or anyone else's lives.

Similarly, for every dopesmoker that's in a mess I'd wager there are many many more for whom their use of dope enhances, rather than damages their lives.

And for every burglar who gets caught and has his life in a mess in jail, there are probably a majority whose lives are boosted by the profit of their theft.

Like the 'successful' drug takers though, they are still criminals.

Archived