Should I be jailed for breaking the law?

Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?

• You should be executed!
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 5 years.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 year.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 month.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 week.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 day.
    • No, cannabis should be legal.
    • Don't know.

i give up, all you drug dealers and users please go away and contiue to kill yourselfs, quite frankly i could'nt care less.end of this thread for me.

I'm not a dealer and gave up smoking pot years ago because of having to associate with scummy criminals.

But you should care, otherwise things will only get worse.

Don't just jump to conclusions like you did with your friend!

You could legalise like alcohol but let's be honest that hasn't worked out that well. You could legalise it to generate revenue but buy the time they do it will illegal to buy the baccy.

I'd legalise it but only if you grow your own and keep selling it illegal. That means you can enjoy it but not generate money for organised crime.

Short story about the effects of smoking pot , an old school friend of mine worked as a male nurse at middlewood hospital in the late sixties, he decided to dropout and go to norway on the hippie trail picking up casual jobs to survive.He wrote for a short while and then we lost touch untill the eighties when i read in the star he had jumped off a tower block.It turned out that the pot had turned him schizphrenic and he had spent many years in the same hospital he used to work in.An otherwise clever lads life cut short due to his pot habit.He would have been in his early sixties now with a family and grandchildren what a waste.

Sad to hear.

Other short stories:

Lots of people smoke cannabis in moderation with no problems, some also drink alcohol in moderation with no problems.

Lots of people have mental health problems and have never touched cannabis.

Lots of people get run over.

Some teetotallers rape and/or kill people.

I can't skip with a rope.

That's a non fact. Fact.

Taken from the governments own website. -

"Over 97% of cannabis users will at some point in their lives use at least one other illegal substance". Fact

Surely that should be 100%, as the body naturally produces and uses quite a few illegal substances itself.

Anyone with any intelligence knows that smoking cannabis will inevitably lead to taking harder drugs, it's always the case, those that disagree are just fooling themselves. Fact.

I have been smoking it for 22 years and have never used or tried harder drugs because of using cannabis, looks like your fact isn't a fact after all is it?.

I have been smoking it for 22 years and have never used or tried harder drugs because of using cannabis, looks like your fact isn't a fact after all is it?.

You cannot state categorically that you will not use harder substances in the future though, can you. ? Fact.

Archived