Should I be jailed for breaking the law?

Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?

• You should be executed!
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 5 years.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 year.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 month.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 week.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 day.
    • No, cannabis should be legal.
    • Don't know.

Can you really imagine a world were first cannabis and then all manner of other crap is on sale .

Yes. No drug dealers, drug gangs, kids won't have free access to them (Drug dealers don't check for age, they're evil remember), the class A ones can be controlled and the users monitored and many many more great reasons which I'm only too sure you would gasp in horror at. Legalisation allows for regulation, like the drinks and tobacco industry.

That's a non fact. Fact.

Taken from the governments own website. -

"Over 97% of cannabis users will at some point in their lives use at least one other illegal substance". Fact

Your post earlier implies that all cannabis users will end up being lead onto harder drugs and the gov website claims over 97% will, the gov also said Saddam had chemical weapons but he didn't. Don't believe everything the government tells you, especially one that sacks a drugs policy advisor when he says something they the gov don't agree with (Prof Knutt).

You cannot state categorically that you will not use harder substances in the future though, can you. ? Fact.

As much as you can or can not. Fact. Smoking weed doesn't make you lose self control.

Answer me one thing, how many cannabis dealers that have been arrested in say the past 2 years dealt class A drugs too? I imagine it to be very low as in comparison it's easy to deal cannabis compared to class A on supply issues alone. So exactly why is a cannabis user any more likely to do class A's than a man visiting a pub every night? You people really haven't thought about the brown stuff you're peddling.

Archived