Should I be jailed for breaking the law?

Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?

• You should be executed!
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 5 years.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 year.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 month.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 week.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 day.
    • No, cannabis should be legal.
    • Don't know.

Your post earlier implies that all cannabis users will end up being lead onto harder drugs and the gov website claims over 97% will, the gov also said Saddam had chemical weapons but he didn't. Don't believe everything the government tells you, especially one that sacks a drugs policy advisor when he says something they the gov don't agree with (Prof Knutt).

Actually i don't need government statistics, i keep a log of all my friends activities, daily, and i can state as fact that an actual 98.45 of them who began with smoking cannabis have since tried at least one other illegal substance. Fact.

Actually i don't need government statistics, i keep a log of all my friends activities, daily, and i can state as fact that an actual 98.45 of them who began with smoking cannabis have since tried at least one other illegal substance. Fact.

That wasn't the issue, you said HARDER substances

*goes off and snorts some crushed granite..*

Of course.........

Just to clear this up (you seem to have mis-read the joke) You said someone had a thread removed for trying to sell a stolen shirt and then asked why this thread about drugs remained untouched.

I was saying it's because the drugs weren't stolen, it's a play on words kinda thing, no clangers involved.

*passes you the crushed granite and a rolled-up fiver*

Someone on here earlier tried to sell a stolen prison shirt and the thread was deleted, on this thread the op says he is breaking the law by smoking illegal drugs, I can't see why this thread is not also deleted.

DUUHHH..... they're not STOLEN drugs :D

DUUUHHH who said THEY were?.:loopy::loopy:..

Just to clear this up (you seem to have mis-read the joke) You said someone had a thread removed for trying to sell a stolen shirt and then asked why this thread about drugs remained untouched.

I was saying it's because the drugs weren't stolen, it's a play on words kinda thing, no clangers involved.

*passes you the crushed granite and a rolled-up fiver*

Just to clear things up your translation is a tad incorrect.

You dropped one now lets move on.

I have never mentioned STOLEN DRUGS.;);)..

Thanks for the fiver.:hihi::hihi:.....

Archived