Should I be jailed for breaking the law?

Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be jailed for smoking a spliff?

• You should be executed!
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 5 years.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 year.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 month.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 week.
    • Yes, you should be jailed for 1 day.
    • No, cannabis should be legal.
    • Don't know.

...i keep a log of all my friends activities, daily, and i can state as fact that an actual 98.45 of them who began with smoking cannabis have since tried at least one other illegal substance. Fact.

You should start a thread about how you managed to disguise your Stasi past and make it to the UK, only to give the game away by posting on an internet forum 22 years later.

Just to clear things up your translation is a tad incorrect.

You dropped one now lets move on.

I have never mentioned STOLEN DRUGS.;);)..

Thanks for the fiver.:hihi::hihi:.....

*sighs....*

I KNOW you never mentioned stolen drugs, I never said you DID, so my translation was correct. It was a play on w...

OH JUST FORGET IT!!:roll:

EDIT: The fiver's stolen by the way

*sighs....*

I KNOW you never mentioned stolen drugs, I never said you DID, so my translation was correct. It was a play on w...

OH JUST FORGET IT!!:roll:

EDIT: The fiver's stolen by the way

I don't care send as many as you like.:hihi::hihi:..

Play on as many words as you like at a fiver a throw,

Why risk imprisonment by using an illegal drug when you can use legalised alcohol ?

Is it the fact that it is illegal that is the real appeal ?

Because alcohol doesn't give the same effect? You might as well say "Why risk imprisonment by using an illegal drug when you can sniff glue?"

or

"Why risk imprisonment by using an illegal drug when you can lick a toad's back"

or

"Why risk imprisonment by using an illegal drug when you can use prescription drugs?"

Why risk imprisonment by using an illegal drug when you can use legalised alcohol ?

Is it the fact that it is illegal that is the real appeal ?

No, I think it's just that for most users it's just different. Some certainly find it preferable to alcohol - it doesn't have any major short term side effects in trhe ay that alcohol does, and nor does it render you a staggering incontinent totally useless wreck who'll be fit for nothing in the morning in the same way that alcohol can.

No, I think it's just that for most users it's just different. Some certainly find it preferable to alcohol - it doesn't have any major short term side effects in trhe ay that alcohol does, and nor does it render you a staggering incontinent totally useless wreck who'll be fit for nothing in the morning in the same way that alcohol can.

I know it has been debated at length before but why do you consider cannabis is illegal and alcohol legal ?

Archived