Strange questions ..

Erm ... I did say 'If it were possible' ... f*c*! :P

(BTW ... If you folded a piece of paper 16 times (presuming it's 0.1 mm thick, it would be 7m thick!)

Depends entirely on the size of the piece of paper. Sixteen times would require a very large piece. Perhaps larger than what is manufacturable.

Nope.

Doesn't matter if you have a blue Rizla or a 266 gm/M^2 A4 sheet. Go ahead and try.

Not sixteen; the maximum is just seven (or occasionally eight). Try it and see.

Oh, and origami is neither bat droppings nor a pungent green herb.

By the way, if you could fold a piece of paper in half until it reached the moon, you'd have to do it 36 times!

Presuming you ended up with a column of paper 1m square, you'd have to start with a piece 8.6 billion kilometers square. (being a saddo, I worked it out!) :)

By the way, if you could fold a piece of paper in half until it reached the moon, you'd have to do it 36 times!

Presuming you ended up with a column of paper 1m square, you'd have to start with a piece 8.6 billion kilometers square. (being a saddo, I worked it out!) :)

You'd have to be carefull not to trap any wasps in the folded paper !!!

Archived