Mobile phone contract - cashback

I got my phone on contract a while ago. Part of the deal was cashback by redemption. I can't seem to find any paper work I got regarding my contract so have no idea who I need to get the cashback from. Is there any way of finding out? I thought that maybe my network provider could tell me who the contract is run through

how did you pay for it ?

If it was over the internet then you may have used a credit card and it should be on the credit card statement.

you could try looking on moneysupermarket .com under mobile phones and cashback deals you may see a name which jogs your memory.

I have two cashback mobiles for my children and both times the companies involved

E mailed me, saying the phone was on its way, and also e mailed the welcome pack and details of my contract so it may be worth looking through any old e mails to try to find some information.

I got my phone on contract a while ago. Part of the deal was cashback by redemption. I can't seem to find any paper work I got regarding my contract so have no idea who I need to get the cashback from. Is there any way of finding out? I thought that maybe my network provider could tell me who the contract is run through

Did you buy over the internet or from a shop?

If from the internet you will have emails confirming your purchase. You then simply need to go the the suppliers website and look for the terms of the cashback. Said terms can be quite strict on when you have to put your claims in and if you miss the required deadlines you're corn holed.

If from a shop look at your bank statements/credit card statements to find the retailer.

Lesson to learn here is to read up on the terms of the cashback before your purchase and then stick the reclaim dates in your shiny new phone's calender.

As a point of note I purchased my current phone through mobiles.co.uk (also going through Quidco with a further £50 cashback) with £250 cashback made in 5 payments of £50 at months 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18. At these times I have to email/post them a copy of that months bill showing that my payments are upto date. If I fail to do so within 60 days of the date of the bill then I miss out on the cash.

jb

I'm sure its with mobiles.co.UK. but silly me has deleted the emails

Lol. Then you should be able to backtrack to when the contract started by viewing your bills from your line supplier (or just call them).

Any ideas how much the cashback was for?

If it was indeed mobiles.co.uk here is the procedure for claiming.

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/cashback.html

jb

Archived