WWE, RAW Smackdown at Hallam Arena

i went to raw last night. to be honest, it was good to see all the superstars you see week in week out on the telly, but because it was being recorded for tv, it was very stop start all the time. kind of killed the atmosphere.

apart from that, enjoyed it. glad i got chance to take part in an "Eddie Eddie Eddie" chant.

I'll be there there tonight as well. Sure you'll enjoy it.

(the piro is bloody loud as well)

I really enjoyed it. It was great to see so many great stars and the crowd were very up for it. It was a bit stop-start, but the ad breaks only involved waiting for three minutes.

As it was the last Raw before Survivor Series, the whole show was about Smackdown invasions, and there were some great matches. I'm a Cena fan and it was a bit disappointing to see so many of the crowd turn on him, but I was kind of expecting it. :(

I'm also going to see Smackdown tonight.

daley,

didn't you think that the stop start stop start all the time kind of spoilt it a little. it was great to see all the superstars, and to actually see the man himself, vince mcmahon.

Did you see batista grimace in pain when he did his "warrior" rope shake at the end. don't think he should have done that with his torn lat.

Though it was funny when the "local" wrestlers came out and the crowd chanted who are you.

Looking forward to tonight. expecting more invasions. last nights view was good. tonight i'm in block B, 21 rows back, so don't think it will be as good.

Originally posted by michael_v2

kelly_owls

I don't think the undertaker will be there to be honest. he's not due to return until survivor series.

Hope he won't be too dissapointed if he doesn't come. Sure he'll enjoy the show nevertheless

Ahhh well, he'll get over it!

Any idea which ones will definitely be there ? I don't know much about it myself but i'll recognise the names he likes!

Originally posted by kelly_owls

Ahhh well, he'll get over it!

Any idea which ones will definitely be there ? I don't know much about it myself but i'll recognise the names he likes!

Most of the smackdown roster will be there i would think. JBL, Rey mysterio, chris benoit. the "local" wrestlers were from sheffield and leeds.

Originally posted by michael_v2

daley,

didn't you think that the stop start stop start all the time kind of spoilt it a little. it was great to see all the superstars, and to actually see the man himself, vince mcmahon.

Did you see batista grimace in pain when he did his "warrior" rope shake at the end. don't think he should have done that with his torn lat.

Though it was funny when the "local" wrestlers came out and the crowd chanted who are you.

Looking forward to tonight. expecting more invasions. last nights view was good. tonight i'm in block B, 21 rows back, so don't think it will be as good.

Nah, I was expecting there to be stoppages. The live 2am showing of Raw on Tuesday mornings has loads of breaks, much more than the later showings on Wednesday evenings.

The only thing that spoilt my night slightly was the complete smark who was sat right next to me. Right from the offset he was chanting "Cena sucks", and booing him whenever he appeared in the ring or on the screen. Saying that though, many other people in the arena seemed to agree with him.

My guess for this weekend is that Undertaker returns right at the end of the main event and wins the match for Team Smackdown. I'm in block 202 for tonight.

Archived