WWE, RAW Smackdown at Hallam Arena

Originally posted by michael_v2

kelly_owls

I don't think the undertaker will be there to be honest. he's not due to return until survivor series.

Hope he won't be too dissapointed if he doesn't come. Sure he'll enjoy the show nevertheless

It says on the Hallam FM website that Undertaker is in the line up for tonight...Hope he is.

i went ot raw last night n thought it was amazing. loved kurt angle messing up.. and john cena was funny as hell, ant got a clue why people were fockin booing..?

I think more than likely undertaker wont be there, many reasons, main one being hes not due to return til survivor series as there was a video tellin us that..

there was a tribute to eddie in a sense, batista came out after the show.. and eddies music came on..

Triple H for me was amazing, all i went for really.. he really is that damn good! everyone, literally stood up when he came out.. The Game! haha

i hope he is, but they did a promo last night stating that survivor series will be the return of the dead man.

Inbetween segments last night, they played little videos, plugging survivor series, wreslemania dvd box sets. Then, when it was quiet, bret "hitman" harts music bellowed from the speakers. the crowd went wild, only to find it was another dvd promo video. still, was very exciting when the music started.

hope the traffic isn't as bad as it was last night.

Originally posted by pretty_polly

Was there a tribute for Eddie?

there were many chants of "Eddie Eddie Eddie"

lots of people had posters for eddie, including myself. Was hoping they were going to have a 10 bell salute because i wanted to pay my respects that way.

i think batista broke down for a second when he was holding the "I'm your papi" shirt up.

To be honest............so did i.

Well both my lads went last nite with my 2 free tickets ;) and they both said they had a cracking night :thumbsup:

Highlight for the eldest was Triple H and Ric Flair and youngest loved JBL and Batista.

Eldest got tons of pics on digital camera so I can't wait for him to upload 'em for me :) I've spent today reading the programme they brought home for me :D

Originally posted by Daley

My guess for this weekend is that Undertaker returns right at the end of the main event and wins the match for Team Smackdown. I'm in block 202 for tonight.

I can't see that happening. he is after Randy orton, so would attack him rather than help him. Saying that, he may wait for revenge till after the match. He is smackdown after all, and bleeds blue and white. (hope that doesn't mean he's a wednesday fan :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by michael_v2

I can't see that happening. he is after Randy orton, so would attack him rather than help him. Saying that, he may wait for revenge till after the match. He is smackdown after all, and bleeds blue and white. (hope that doesn't mean he's a wednesday fan :rolleyes: )

I was thinking more along the lines of Taker coming out at the very end, i.e. when it is one against one. He attacks the final Raw man (probably HBK), allowing the final Smackdown guy to pin him and get the win for Team Smackdown. Who knows though? :)

The main Eddie tribute came from Vince McMahon before the Heat matches started. When Lillian Garcia announced Vince's name and his music hit, people seemed to hesitate as if they didn't think he was really there, then they went wild when he came out. Vince thanked everyone for their messages of support to Eddie's wife Vicky.

Archived