WWE, RAW Smackdown at Hallam Arena

MY 9yr old son went last night and thought the whole show was just amazing,he really enjoyed watchin batista,rey masterio and randy orton,the prorammes were priced at £10.00 thought this was a good price,he went last yr as well but seemed to be a bit overawed by it all,not sure if he was a bit young for it,this yr he seemed to join in more with the crowd.

it was a good show. however the view was a little poo.

When something big happenned, people would stand up. this would cause a wave efffect. we were 2 rows from the back, which was a poor view anyway. but then 2 rows in front of me, some girl kept standing up to take photos. this caused the lady directly in front to stand on her chair to get a view. basically, i got to see most of it on the big screen. i even made a comment, and got the dirtiest look.

And to think, the arena actually rung me and asked if i wanted to swap the tickets because of the limited view.

Apat from that little moan, it was good, again to see the guys we watc every week on sky. And Mr Kennedy is getting so over with the fans, he's bound to hit that famous glass ceiling soon.

Additional: during the Divas match, a young lad sat behind me, shouted out, and i quote "i bet it smells like grimsby docks down there". he was about 8. i bet his parents are so proud.

Archived