Trying to contact tony crookes re attercliffe

gosling

Hi Tony, I received your email re your father's shop, but unfortunately cannot reply as there was no email address or postal address. If you will contact me again we can discuss old times, my younger sister, who was at that time Anne Gosling

probably knew your sister as she was at school around that time. I'll see her tomorrow and find out then. Hope you see this message as it's the only way I can try to contact you. June.:confused:

• 3 years later...

G'day mate. Not sure if you will get this. Sorry its taken so long. I live in Aus.

Dads shop! so long ago. Sister June lives in Eckington Derbyshire.I

would still like to contact Johnnie Marshall. Dave Beecroft. John Townshend.

Email:crookestony@hotmail.com

Regards Tony

Tony did your dad have the little corner shop on Shirland Lane only if it is the one we used to live in the yard just below.Mr Crookes as we knew him was a very nice man I can still remember what the shop was like even after all of these years how we miss Attercliffe

• 4 months later...

Hi there,

I lived on Titterton Street for many years when I was young. Had a younger sister Julie Haywood and we both went to Huntsmans Gardens.

I married Barrie Wilson whos family also lived on Tiotterton Street and his grandfather was Tom Freeman coalman off Shirland Lane.

Archived