Is this too good to be true or scam?

Keep us posted!

The more I think about it, the more I think they may have somehow got some Sky half price deals for friends/family/and returning customers and are going to pocket the £10 ish difference every month. The card will no doubt be registered to another address.

Does anyone know if it could actually be a multiroom subscription that they pay a £10 a month for????

Now this is assuming it's not a scam, and even if it's not then many problems could arise. Sky could get wind and pull the plug, or the seller could stop paying the bills their end!!!

this seems to be an offer they have going for as many customers as they can get..this multi room thing could be an explanation tho..but would that work? pay for one main subscription and then order as many multi room cards and send them out? im sure a company like sky would have clicked someone doing something like this..

im going to see what his reply is and if it seems decent enough..i might make a purchase and like someone suggested if im not happy then i'll open a dispute..

if anyone else has bought something similar then please post. If it is a scam i think as many people as possibe should be made aware.

this seems to be an offer they have going for as many customers as they can get..this multi room thing could be an explanation tho..but would that work? pay for one main subscription and then order as many multi room cards and send them out? im sure a company like sky would have clicked someone doing something like this..

im going to see what his reply is and if it seems decent enough..i might make a purchase and like someone suggested if im not happy then i'll open a dispute..

if anyone else has bought something similar then please post. If it is a scam i think as many people as possibe should be made aware.

I believe there is a limit of how many boxes you can run off a dish.....so they would need to keep with in this. If they are part of a family or whatever with a few houses they could get quite a few.

We can be 100% sure there is something not "right" here. As Sky don't need resellers like this to sell their product cheaper. It just doesn't fit.

It might work, but it's a gamble for sure.

Archived