NHS hospitals crippled by PFI scheme

It's the NHS Procurement Policy which p****s my wife off more than anything else.

The other day she was moaning about a funnel which cost £23. She saw the exact same one in Williamsons at Broomhill for £1.75.

:loopy:

Its the same for IT equipment. They put HP printers in and then tell the staff that they must use genuine HP toners otherwise they will invalidate the warranty, and start the old lies about the print quality being poorer with a compatible toner.

I've been managing HP printers with compat toners since 2007 and they're still going strong, with excellent print quality and no toner leakage

Yes I would and the country is about to see why

"PFI is a way of funding building projects using private money. It was originally introduced by the Tories under John Major, but the use of the scheme was largely expanded into the NHS by Labour."

Says it all. It is a Tory plan to make the NHS unworkable so they can justify selling it off.

So is that the Labour Party's line? For the 13 years we were in power we only did what the Tories were doing before us, so we're not to blame. The worrying thing is that, some people will actually believe it!

Its the same for IT equipment. They put HP printers in and then tell the staff that they must use genuine HP toners otherwise they will invalidate the warranty, and start the old lies about the print quality being poorer with a compatible toner.

I've been managing HP printers with compat toners since 2007 and they're still going strong, with excellent print quality and no toner leakage

I've been repairing HP printers for the past 25 years and you wouldn't believe the number of calls we get due to crap third party cartridges..but there y'go.. :)

Archived