A grave miscarriage of justice..

[QUOTE=ArchViz;8100202]Cloud cuckoo land. The Supreme Courts didn't come down on the side of right in the 2000 election, why the hell do you think they are infallible.

How do you know they didn't. Did you personally count all the hanging chads yourself?

And I thought my old ma was a back seat driver :D

I take it that the fact that the most powerful nation on earth is killing its own citizens on very shaky evidence doesn't trouble you?

Have you ever called for criminals to be executed?

Bothered about innocent people riding the needle?

No?

1) No.

2) Yes.

3) No.

Regards

Angel.

Irrespective of the mans guilt or innocence I find it completely abhorrent that any man/woman has to face being on death row for 20 years , the man has already served a life sentence.In my opinion its plain mental cruelty inflicted on a human being by the good old USA it happens regularly,Caryll Chessman "The red light bandit" who was convicted of rape ,kidnapping and robbery was a cause celebre for the abolition of the death penalty after serving 12 years on death row before being gassed.

I agree. For those pro-capital punishment people who argue that you don't want your hard earned money supporting criminals in prison, keeping this man on death row and the endless appeals must have cost far more than had he served a regular sentence.

I can't be bothered to google it, but does anyone know the average time a person spends on death row before they're murdered executed?

How do you know they didn't. Did you personally count all the hanging chads yourself?

And I thought my old ma was a back seat driver :D

Another insightful and well thought out reply by the Peter Griffin of Sheffield Forum.

As has been suggested to you, switch off Fox News and avoid Youtube, try and obtain a wide range of views and take off the star spangled blinkers.

Yes, I've just read up on it. A vile person, but it was wrong to kill him.

Got to disagree mate. This scumbag dragged a man to a hideous prolonged death for no reason, give me one good reason that having taken a life in such a manner that having his life ended in a very painless manner is wrong?

Archived