A grave miscarriage of justice..

Does anyone read anything I type or am I wasting my time. Laurence brewer on this thread page three, chained a black guy to a pick up and drove round until he was dead in 1998.

I read it! I read everything. ;)

In any case, Lawrence Brewer was executed the same day as Troy Davis.

Los Angeles Times

While I personally feel that Troy Davis was most likely guilty, there was enough doubt that his life should have been spared. It does bother me that the media seem to be very selective about what people hear.

Also, you can be certain that there were facts presented to the court (in both cases) that are not for public consumption. Therefore it's impossible for us to know everything about these cases.

Or that terrorists can kill a few thousand people in New York and instead of lying down and doing nothing we have trained personnel who can go after these people which means of course having to pursue them into foreign countries as I'm sure that if a polite notice was handed to the governments of these countries requesting their extradition the answer would be a four letter word in Arabic

But what did it have to do with the 300,000 dead Iraqi civilians that the 'trained personnel killed'.

You keep spouting about evidence and justice but there wasn't any to justify the invasion of Iraq so Governments and the institutions can and will continue to get it wrong.

Also, we only get a fraction of the news coverage you do, whether that be factual or not, I don't know

Of course. With the internet nowadays, it's possible to read the news from just about anywhere in the world, at which I'm pleasantly amazed and consider to be a great luxury. The veracity of said news sources I'm not sure about. It is fun to see what's considered "news" in other parts of the world.

Or that terrorists can kill a few thousand people in New York and instead of lying down and doing nothing we have trained personnel who can go after these people which means of course having to pursue them into foreign countries as I'm sure that if a polite notice was handed to the governments of these countries requesting their extradition the answer would be a four letter word in Arabic

If an American citizen say, committed mass murder in the UK, and managed to return home prior to detection, he/she would be protected from extradition by the Bill of Rights, is that fair?

Archived