Should children be allowed to take part in cage fights ?

just seen the video on morning tv

this what my grandsons do everyday on the living room floor.... they love it

They might love it shaznay, but personally I don't think it's something that should be done for the formal entertainment of adults.

They might love it shaznay, but personally I don't think it's something that should be done for the formal entertainment of adults.

Exactly. That's what was really disturbing about it, all the adults watching those two little boys fighting each other.

I wonder how that little boy's parents felt when he was crying?

just seen the video on morning tv

this what my grandsons do everyday on the living room floor.... they love it

It's one thing for them to play on the living room, it's another form them to be doing it in a cage with hordes of screaming bottom feeders egging them on the commit violent acts.

jb

Hi

we, ie us and our bro used to have a saturday afteoon wrestling match after the itv wrestling on world of Sport watched by our dad and sisters and uncle. It was a bit of excercise/fun and build us up.

however, we agree with the boyonfriday re the formsl bit should not happen. But when we is getting our black belt in karate, headgear was worn, but that new rules re health and safety

To summarise, informal wrestling type matches between brothers and cousins ok but formal events for an under 6/8 is a no

I dont get any sport where people get a buzz out of hurting others tbh

do kids take part in boxing matches where adults watch ?

I dont get any sport where people get a buzz out of hurting others tbh

do kids take part in boxing matches where adults watch ?

Yes they do shaznay and I must confess that I'm a great fan of boxing, my youngest son used to go to Brendan Ingle's gym every Sunday morning, but appreciate the hypocrisy that goes with that and my earlier comments. I'd say though that there exists something noble in boxing that isn't immediately apparent to me in cage fighting or kids scrapping in a bearpit like atmosphere.

Archived