Should children be allowed to take part in cage fights ?

Most of today 's children should be locked in cages for long periods and if they choose to

fight, so be it. Their worn-out parents would then feel free to sit back, have a drink and a smoke and discuss the world 's events in peace and quiet.

Our parents were glad to see the back of us for hours on end by sending us ' out to play '. We were glad to see the back of them too, for a few hours. It was a great system where everyone seemed more relaxed. These days parents have been conned by American Child Psychiatrists via the Meejia, to spend every free minute poking their long noses into their children 's lives. Likewise the children have been conned into thinking this is normal.

These days, we can 't easily let children ' go out and play ', mainly because mad motorists have clogged up the streets or are speeding round knocking people over. Hence the need for cages .........or something similar.

No I don't think so, the evidence was there to see when men with personal cameras were at the edge of the ring, obviously taking very detailed pictures.

I hope that the police are now looking at those images, and asking social services to look on Swift for their identities.

.........................young boys 'fighting' for the gratification of adults, I think is the most disturbing issue here.

This also caught my eyes. i.e. this is a paid event. Other people are catcalling. The adults are watching. It is a tiny little business here.

It has nothing to do with the sports or any healthy competition to provide discipline to the kid, or health discipline.

Archived