Should poor people be paid danger money?

Should poor people be paid danger money?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should poor people be paid danger money?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • They should be executed.
    • Don't know.

What do you think of those who haven't had the good fortune to be successful and are below you "on the social ladder".
I think they should have worked harder at school and/or have a bit of vision/ambition to better themselves.

I think no ill of them but don't think they deserve extra help for not having had the drive to do well.

You're never lucky or unlucky in this world

What if you bought a lucky dip and won £6 million on the lottery, would you call that unlucky or lucky?

The poster made it quite clear he isn't poor because he works hard

A lot of people work hard and are still living in poverty,

Heaven help us if more people share your sort of view.

They do, like the new username by the way.:D

What if you bought a lucky dip and won £6 million on the lottery, would you call that unlucky or lucky?
It wasn't luck that made a lottery winner buy their ticket - they took the choice. The rest was down to statistical chance. The simple-minded view is to call it luck.

A lot of people work hard and are still living in poverty,
Clearly therefore not hard enough, or not based on enough work at school, or with limited ability.

They do, like the new username by the way.:D
And I like yours, are you a Sammy fan or do you like the song?

It wasn't luck that made a lottery winner buy their ticket - they took the choice. The rest was down to statistical chance. The simple-minded view is to call it luck.

Clearly therefore not hard enough, or not based on enough work at school, or with limited ability.

And I like yours, are you a Sammy fan or do you like the song?

I like your style Bojangles, you've been on here two days but you come across like you've been on here for two years. Cooolamundo.:D

I'm unlucky, I'll be having a lay in whilst your making your own luck.

So you're a self confessed idle tosser.

In which case your views on pretty much everything are irrelivant to the functioning part of society and what we do with you is a matter for discussion among those working people who fund your existance, not leechs like you whose sustainablity is a matter for those who fund them.

Archived