What an attractive-looking home!

Wish I could build my own house on the common land, but it was stolen from the people, and the corrupt rentiers get ever richer. They are scum, and eventually they'll lose their heads.

We could all build our own houses cheaply!

And we'd have money to spend in the economy, we could go back to being a country of innovation, industriousness and production.

As it stands the rentiers are sucking the life out of your children.

A B2L landlord can become rich, yet a man doing something productive, or working on a production line is condemned to relative poverty.

We will crash and burn. There will be blood on the streets, were beginning to run out of time to prevent it happening.

What percentage of your posts contain the word 'scum'? :rolleyes:

What percentage of your posts contain the word 'scum'? :rolleyes:

Of the ones that haven't been deleted (including this one);

Scum: 49/10427= 0.47%

Housing: 488/10427= 4.68%

Parasite: 33/10427= 0.32%

Rentier: 14/10427= 0.13%

I've never used the word 'Antidisestablishmentarianism', up until now. Maybe I'll have to start using it more...:roll:

Of the ones that haven't been deleted (including this one);

Scum: 49/10427= 0.47%

Housing: 488/10427= 4.68%

Parasite: 33/10427= 0.32%

Rentier: 14/10427= 0.13%

I've never used the word 'Antidisestablishmentarianism', up until now. Maybe I'll have to start using it more...:roll:

I shouldn't have asked. :hihi:

Oh God, not another thread about this. Like before, it'll be rotted into the ground within 5 years

And like i explained to you yesterday. It's already 6 years old and it could easily last as long as many brick built houses. You should go back and check to see if people have replied to you every so often ;)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=861281

Archived