Where's my Meerkat!!

There will also be a good number of people who sign up with Compare The Market solely because they get a Meerkat doll. These are invariably the same people who vote on X-Factor but not the general election.

We live in a country full of cretins.

i genuinely bought pet ins and house insurance cos the prices on my old policies increased considerably,i got good prices for the pair and a pair meerkat dolls in the process, i wouldnt consider my self a cretin:confused: .com

i genuinely bought pet ins and house insurance cos the prices on my old policies increased considerably,i got good prices for the pair and a pair meerkat dolls in the process, i wouldnt consider my self a cretin:confused: .com

We use the compare sites, pet insurance, house insurance , car insurance ………. Then phone the companies direct …….. why pay a “middle man”, I know moosey said the price is the same but that hasn’t been the case in our experience. :suspect:

We use the compare sites, pet insurance, house insurance , car insurance ………. Then phone the companies direct …….. why pay a “middle man”, I know moosey said the price is the same but that hasn’t been the case in our experience. :suspect:

Sometimes the best deals aren't even on the comparison sites..

Having been given the nickname 'meerkat' in uni last year I was given a meerkat toy for my birthday - its not one of the official comparethemeerkat ones but there is so many shops that sell meerkats for £5 and less.

The only one of the compare the meerkats i would want would be the school one but it wouldnt be enough of a reason to use the site just to get one

Having been given the nickname 'meerkat' in uni last year I was given a meerkat toy for my birthday - its not one of the official comparethemeerkat ones but there is so many shops that sell meerkats for £5 and less.

The only one of the compare the meerkats i would want would be the school one but it wouldnt be enough of a reason to use the site just to get one

thats the one ive just received today, hes called 'Bogdan' :) i bought the insurance cos i needed it, did it all online .

Why the bold text? Should I be honoured you keep putting my username in bold?

Hey you've worked out how to use bold text! Go you!

Yep it took me 6 years and 16,000 posts to work that one out. :roll:

Why the bold text? Should I be honoured you keep putting my username in bold?

Isn’t it customary to put a users name in bold, if you use the quote option its done automatically, don’t let that that stop you being honoured though.

Archived