Another Solar panel company turned us down!

Now Eons turned us down, along with Shade greener and South Yorkshire solar panels...:(

SG was the first, took us right up to scaffolding being put up, day before they phoned to say we had shading issues..

Next was SYSP, took us through it all, then sent an email saying our roof was not adequate...:(

Just heard from EON (eventually) they'd aborted it..(after eight weeks) as they don't put them in unless you've got a freehold lease...:(

I'm beginning to think him up there doesn't want us to have em...:)

a little off-topic but...

what if these are installed, and you then need a new roof a few years down the line?

Part of the company's obligation to you is to make sure your roof will last the 25 year FIT period.

If it does fail YOU pay the company to remove the panels and then repair the roof and then YOU pay them to put the panels back on.

The free panels are a waste of time.

If you can't have the free ones then why not invest in them yourself. Banks will lend favourably as they are guaranteed to get their money back. You can even have the feed in tarrif paid straight to the bank. And once the loan is repaid, You get the remaining years of the feed in tarrif.

Our prices start from £3889.

Visit, our website to view all our fixed prices.

Happy to provide a free, no obligation proposal.

Tel 0800 6529250 or 01142471805

Kind regards.... Steve

Now Eons turned us down, along with Shade greener and South Yorkshire solar panels...:(

SG was the first, took us right up to scaffolding being put up, day before they phoned to say we had shading issues..

Next was SYSP, took us through it all, then sent an email saying our roof was not adequate...:(

Just heard from EON (eventually) they'd aborted it..(after eight weeks) as they don't put them in unless you've got a freehold lease...:(

I'm beginning to think him up there doesn't want us to have em...:)

I've got Shade Greener panels, they need to make enough money out of a roof in order to pay their funders. Looks like Shade Greener were right about the shading. Its not just excuses. They make money out of every roof they fit on so why would they turn roofs down? They only turn roofs down that won't pay. Remember that they're the ones having to borrow tons of money to do this.

If you can't have the free ones then why not invest in them yourself. Banks will lend favourably as they are guaranteed to get their money back. You can even have the feed in tarrif paid straight to the bank. And once the loan is repaid, You get the remaining years of the feed in tarrif.

Our prices start from £3889.

Visit, our website to view all our fixed prices.

Happy to provide a free, no obligation proposal.

Tel 0800 6529250 or 01142471805

Kind regards.... Steve

A bit of a glib statement there Steve. The banks are only guaranteed their money back on secured loans.

A few people I know have signed up for and had free solar panels with my blue skies solar. They had both been turned down by the usual suspects (shade greener) but have been accepted by my blue skies for free solar. There's a link below. I'm still thinking about whether or not to go for it but if i do then i'll be using them

http://www.myblueskies.co.uk/

Archived