Parkway Car Driving Test Centre

I gave my test in the middlewood test center and failed twice ..in middlewood they ask for city center or chapel town route.. this time i want to give test in parkway...not sure what route they will ask in independent driving...

Does it matter? The idea is to test you on independent driving...if you could practice the route beforehand it's not much of a test is it?

I gave my test in the middlewood test center and failed twice ..in middlewood they ask for city center or chapel town route.. this time i want to give test in parkway...not sure what route they will ask in independent driving...

No they don't.

I got asked to follow signs for 'Middlewood Shops'... did that, went around to avoid the bus gate etc got onto Penistone road and was told to follow the signs for M1 something Barnsley...

Then went up Southey Green, did my left reverse and made my way back to the test centre. Passed first time.

So it doesn't have any bearing on where you go, it goes on your ability to drive. If you can't follow the signs, and they're pretty clear instructions then I would recommend a few more lessons on following signs. That's if, it's what you're failing on.

Archived