Car tax help..needed

I mentioned this earlier..don't you need the reference number from the reminder to be able to tax it online..?Just had a look.... you either have to have the reminder or the reference number form the V5.. The OP has neither as I understand it..

So you did, I have recently traded my car in for s newer one, the guy who sold it to me bought the tax disc and charged me for it.

you will need to present valid insuracne and v5. might need valid mot but i didnt need one ,

if you are still waiting for transfer of ownership of v5 , u should have got the dealer /seller to tax it for you ,

or yes u can try and beat the system by doing it online , online will check database so you might be able to order the tax disc

I mentioned this earlier..don't you need the reference number from the reminder to be able to tax it online..?Just had a look.... you either have to have the reminder or the reference number form the V5.. The OP has neither as I understand it..

correct ;);););)

Archived